What is insomnia?
Have you been ever seen any person who has difficulty with sleep? The person who diagnose with insomnia struggles to get sleep no matter how tired she is. According to Wikipedia Symptom of insomnia are
- Difficulty falling asleep, including difficulty finding a comfortable sleeping position
- Waking during the night, being unable to return to sleep and waking up early
- Not able to focus on daily tasks, difficulty in remembering
- Daytime sleepiness, irritability, depression or anxiety
- Feeling tired or having low energy during the day
- Trouble concentrating
- Being irritable, acting aggressive or impulsive
what are common causes of Insomnia
There are many factors that affect sleep quality. Some of them are:
- Feelings of anxiety or worry regularly
- Taking any medications that entails sleeplessness
- Using tobacco, caffeine, alcohol, and drugs.
- Any health issue that is related to sleep problem
- Improper sleep environment
Prevention of Insomnia
- Avoiding nap during the day or limiting that
- Planing specific time for sleeping and waking up
- Not having plenty of food, beverages, alcohol, tobacco or etc. before bedtime
- Trying different ways to relax into sleep, including use of 3D music
- Making the environment suitable for sleep by turning the light off and free of any noisy distractions.
- Exercise regularly
- Try mindfulness activities before sleeping
- Not checking the time
- Using bed just for sleep and sex
Do you know any product, medication to prevent or to heal Insomnia? Comment your opinion down blow.